cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to create a sales order through VA01, it gives me a message that the "order is successfully created".... But when i try to view the sales order through VA02, it says that the "SD document 3970 is not in the database or has been archived"

Any idea why... I'm an ABAPer so dont know the specifics of VA01

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consult the basis consultant to check if it has to do something with memory space.

Check whether number range is maintained or not for the number range object for Sales document type.

If you have done some such automation that the subsequent activity takes place simultaneously, the number range / configuration for same is done correctly.

The above are some of the possible reasons.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

also try this : go to SE16 and give the table name as VBAK and give the sales order number just got created ( 3970 ). It must show there it its created.

And just check its the same server you are checking where its created and trying to see in VA02.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

This message comes when the sales order table vbak and vbap is full. You might have defined the no. of records that each of these transparent table can hold. You will need basis to increase the table volume or refresh this.

It might also be due to number range override, if any one has changed the number range assignement to new range & the old records are not removed the system will give this kind of error

Reward points if this helps

Thanks,

kamal

0 Kudos

along with all the above messages, plz check if there was abap erorr ( normally it can be found in st22. you will also get an express doucment error a few seconds after you have posted the document) . in such cases, the sales order document is not saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the sd document entered is correct or not.if not goto va05 and enter the creation date and sales organisation.you will be displayed with the orders created on the day and check whether yours has been there or not.

Reward if this helps

Regards

Simu

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi to my knowledge please check with the sales order number again . and to view the sales order use VA03 ...

u can also check the list of created sales orders in VA05 . so that u can check weather ur sales order is created or not .. do reply once u find the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that sales order has Been archived.

goto SE38, enter the program name: SDRQCR21

display n execute,

retrive the archieved sales order, then

u can able to change that sales order.