cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot start Filter Criteria Settings step for BPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

This is a new TDMS implementation. The central system is on Solman 7.1 with TDMS 4.0 SP10. Same for the sender and receiver system on ECC 6.0 EHP6. We are doing a proof of concept on BPL and chose the object "BC Quality Notification".

I copied the vanilla object to a custom one and didn't do any mod. The status is green after I perform a check against the ECC sender system.

When I run the package on step execution of filter criteria settings, it gives me error "start of block execution of filter criteria settings is not possible". No other error is given. I tried to execute it inside the step and same error. I am not sure what to do.

Please help.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Have you set the filter criteria for the TDMS BPL Parameter after the Project was created.

You can refer to the above screenshot. Give the Low value and high value for the table with the Primary Key for the BPL you have selected and then do a consistency check. Only proceed once it's green.

Thanks,

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manas, thank you for your reply.

I did change the parameter screen to narrow down the data transfer and consistency check was successful on the object.

The problem was fixed by running the step "plan creation for the setting of filter criteria" which is set to compulsory in the process manager. After that step is done, I can run the filter criteria activity step.

Regards

Jonathan.

Answers (0)