cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass value from Return order to Return PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a question on passing the price value for a Miscellaneous material (which doesn't have material info record) from Return document-RE2  (Sales B tab ZZLIFPR value ) to PBXX in return PO.

Please let me know whether there  is any user exit or BADI which can be used for this.

Thanks for your help.

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kanaga,

As per my understanding you are looking for the condition value PBXX in both Return Order and PO or you want to pass condition XXXX value from Return Order to condition PBXX in PO.

I believe for passing the value you need some customization but I have some alternative solution using through that we can have same value of condition XXXX in return order as well as in PBXX in PO, to do so you can use option Reference condition type and   while defining the condition type.

Suppose:

Sales Condition type is XXXX

PO Condition type is    PBXX

Go to m/06 and define MM condition type PBXX and assign access sequence xxxx

Go to V/06 and define Sales Condition type XXXX assign access sequence xxxx. (which we define for MM). remember we should use only those field for condition table/access sequence which can be share for both MM & SD i.e. Material number.

Assign MM condition PBXX to field Reference condition type and in assign M in reference condition category.

Now you have to define condition record for one condition record for MM or SD. and this condition record will work in both areas in Return Order and PO.

Note: in this scenario any manual changes in value/amount in SD condition XXXX in return order will not reflect in PBXX in PO.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Prashant.

The issue here is only for Miscellaneous items for which we do not maintain Info record.

for other material the system works fine.

for miscellaneous items , user enter the price in Sales tab B and the amount in line items (ZMAN) .

we need to capture the price from Sales Tab B in return order and move this to PBXX in the return Purchase order.

User will not maintain any condition records for this. 

is there any user exit or Badi where I can get the value from advanced returns and pass it to condition PBXX?

thanks

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S Kanaga,

Can you please explain  your issue and business scenario in detail ?

Thanks

SS