cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP transport from SAP NW 7.3 into SAP S/4HANA not possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

M-y case is the following scenario:

I have an SAP ERP 6.0/ EhP6 (A)  and an SAP S/4HANA (B) installtion.

Now I would a development package export from A)and import  to B) with an SAP transport.

After the export in A):  I transfer cofiles and data to B). But It was not possible with STMS to add the ERP SAP transport in the import queue in SAP S/4HANA system.

I created a new cofiles - now is it possible to add. But I get now a import message "the transport is missing" in the import log from SAP S/4HANA.

Thanks for help

Richi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

How far i know , there is a lot of difference in the structure of the tables. So you cant import the objects in S/4 Hana system.

You have to use BODS to move the object from existing SAP to s/4 Hana.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

I'm agree with you about the difference in the structure of the tables. But I have "only" customer objects in the transports.

What do you mean BODS?

Thank you

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richard - BODS is an ETL tool provided by SAP. More details @ http://help.sap.com/bods

Thanks,

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuksel, Hi Julian

many thanks for answer.

The OS with the user <SID>adm works very well.

I can add the transport with STSM without problems. I can start the import but the import finished with RC12 with the message "Transport order is missing"

Regards

Richard

julian_achmller3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could be an authorization issue on OS level. Please make sure that [SID]adm has got access to data- and cofile.

Regards,

julian

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

There could be version incompatibality but you could be able to add requuest to the import quesue at least.

Can you send the transport logs and TMS Alerts?

How can you add the transport request? Manually or from extras menu?

What is the return code? 04,08,12?

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR