cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Adapter: How to select attachments with patterns in PayloadSwapBean ?

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to implement a scenario where I receive through the mail adapter an excel sheet as attachment. The excel sheets can named with different names.

I've already implemented the Step-To-Step Scenario for Mail Adapter using the payloadSwapBean (Step by Step Mail To File Scenario - Process Integration - SCN Wiki).

This scenario works fine, but I have to configure in the payloadSwapBean parameter the full name of the attached file. Is there a possibility to define the filename as a wildcard so that I can process in my scenario any eMail containing an attachment named like *.CSV ?

Thank you

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Please check the below blog

regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

Great. That can me a very good solution to retrieve first all attachments and to filter in a later stage the files.

One question: Which messageType can I use in the interface in case I want to be independent from the receive attachment type. Is there I possibility to define a non XML data type. Just passing the received attachment through ?

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

You can any message type if you do not want to convert the attachment into payload XML. If you are using message transform bean to convert attachment into payload xml then you need to define the proper structure in message type.

regards,

Harish

Answers (0)