cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Source list integration How to add a field to be integrated; which user exit ?

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When testing CIF activation of source list, I did not see any equivalent APO field for EORD-FEBEL field that defines the fixed agreement item, to be used in the given date range. I would like to check the way to do.

1/ First In wiki, I did not find mapping fields between ECC objects, typically Source list , and APO object (external procurement)

2/ then searching in customizing , I found enhancement CIFSRC01 for inforecord, contracts , scheduling agreement but nothing for source list.

3/ My idea would be to map the EORD-FEBEL with the procurement priority of external procurement.

In Wiki, I cannot access to "How to transfer an additional field to APO"

Could you help ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member396851
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Christine

good to hear from you

we've done the same in our system

CIF User exit technical details

IN ECC

When Purchase Info. Records transferred.

ECC outbound: Enhancement CIFSRC01 - Transferring customer SS fields with user exit EXIT_SAPLCSRS_003.

Determination of the Fixed vendors from EORD table

Pass the value of  EORD-FLIFN to the field  CIFSRICUS-ZFLIFN

{Enhance structures CIFSRICUS, add field ZFLIFN (type EORD-FLIFN) in the include CI_SRICUS)}

IN APO

Enhance the structure /SAPAPO/MTNSRICUS, add field ZFLIFN (type EORD-FLIFN) in the  include CI_SRICUS

APO inbound: BADI /SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN, using method PUR_TRPROD_IN_EXIT,

Check the field IT_SRI-ZFLIFN

If IT_SRI-ZFLIFN is checked set CT_TRPROD-SPRIO = 0 else set CT_TRPROD-SPRIO = 100

=> Setting of procurement priority: set to 100 by default, then to 0 in case of Fixed vendor, using parameter IT_SRI

The procurement priority field in APO is /SAPAPO/TRPROD-SPRIO

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Gilles, Business have frozen the requirement because we cannot activate the CIF source list only for a few entities but I also tested negatively the Block indicator integration  => I am going to create an other request on it ; if you have solution, I 'll give you again points !! Thank you

Answers (0)