cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Accounting and Reporting; Transaction Price

0 Kudos

Greetings

We are implementing S4HANA, and we are customizing revenue accounting 1.1; We have already done Revenue contracts and POBs, but all of them have had "transaction price" in Zero; the condition type that we are using is “PR00” (Customizing “Define Condition Types for Standalone Selling Price and …”) and in the transaction VK11 we have created stand-alone prices for this, but I still having the issue.

We have created the 3 application that the help configuration says in BRF+, also we have filled the decision table "DT_PROCESS_POB" and the POB Type, with the field "Excl. from Alloc." with value "X" because we need that the invoice price and the contract price will be the same. There is not much information about how create rules in BRF+, but at this time, only at the price determination we have had problems; We need resolve this issue for follow with the account determination and review the posting.

Your help for know what we are missing for get the price of the invoice in the contract price or transaction Price.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

Can you provide configuration document of Revenue accounting and reporting for time base revenue recognization.

Thanks

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

I got this quick question. i hope you will be able to assist me on this.

When I tried to make this revenue accounting posting, I got this message which I was unable to make the posting. I was wondering if you could enlighten me on this matter.

Step 1 started (program FARR_REVENUE_POSTING, variant &0000000000009, user ID XXXX)

Message No. 00550

Diagnosis

The system outputs this message at the start of every job step and is therefore usually located in a job log.

This message means that step 1 is currently being started. The additional parameters give further details on the step itself:

- the ABAp program executed in this step (here FARR_REVENUE_POSTING)

- the corresponding parameter (here &0000000000009)

If this field is empty, then program FARR_REVENUE_POSTING does not need any parameters.

- the name of the user with whose authorization program   FARR_REVENUE_POSTING is executed (here XXXX)

Appreciate your help on this

Regards

ELTS

0 Kudos

Hello!... Basis team applied a new version of S4HANA and now (after update BRF+ estructures and functions) i can process my RAI and POB correctly.

Greatings!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

I just wonder if you could share with me on the detailed inputs on those account determination you have had defined in the BRF+. It would be quite useful for me

Thanks

Regards

Ethan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a quick question. I hope you will be able to help me out on this RAR configuration.

(1) Can you please tell me as to which account determination I need to configure? for example, do I need to configure for recognised revenue, contract asset, contract liabilities etc? Do you know what it mean by the definition of 'Derived Account'?

(2) How can I configure the POB in DT_PROCESS_POB? can you please give me an example? for example, if I got 3 item categories in one sales order, how this can be setup for one to be main and the others not?

(3) I got this following message:

(a) Standalone selling price of performance obligation $000000000000001 not specified

(b) Required field 'Fulfillment Type' of performance obligation $000000000000001 is empty

(c) Required field 'Event Type' of performance obligation $000000000000001 is empty

(d) Perf. obligat. $000000000000003 must have exactly one pricing condition marked as Main

(e) Contract contains inconsistent data; see log for details

I appreciate it if you could help me out on the above issues I have had.

Thanking you in advance

ELTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible if you could provide me with your configuration customisation? So I can help you to look into this

Regards

TS