SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD / FI-CA Integration in separate Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we try to install a SAP Solution integration SD / FI-CA in separate System. One side a SAP CORE and on the other side an SAP IS-U. There are some Notes from SAP who discripe how to install the functions.

In one of these notes (2072712) there is an reference to an cookbook. I can´t find these dokument. Did anybody know, where i can find thes document or have some further informations about how to install these function?

Kind regards

Stephan

4 REPLIES 4

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There used to be a Cookbook in SAP Service Marketplace.

The link below provides some information from SAP Help documentation.

I hope it helps,

Regards,

Ivor

Transferring SD Billing Documents to FI-CA - Integration - SAP Library

0 Kudos

thanks but the document I know. Unfortunately it is not that what is meant. At least I think so.

It is especially the integration SD / FI-CA in separate systems.

Stephan

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Not sure what is your current SAP EHP version.

However, as of SAP EHP 7.0, you can integrate the Contarct A/R &A/P and SD even if both the components run in distributed Systems.

In this scenario, the SD order and the SD billing document are created in the SD System.

On the basis of the Customer account grp, the SD system decides whether to send an SD billing document to FICA system.

The decision is made by means of message condition records during billing. The information is

transferred by IDoc to Contract A/R &A/P.

If you reverse an SD billing document, the SD system also sends an IDoc to the FI-CA system.

If you have integrated Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable with Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), the SD system also sends the corresponding profitability segments to the FI-CA system.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thank the information was known to me. Seeking especially the cookbook.