cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name Schema Wrong in system query

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I made a copy of the final database (eg SBO_DEF) on a test database (eg SBO_TEST).
For export I used the command
IMPORT "SBO_DEF." "*" FROM '/ usr / sap / NDB / HDB00 / work / tests'
WITH REPLACE RENAME SCHEMA SBO_DEF TO SBO_TEST

In SBO_TEST database system queries have the reference to the original scheme, for example:
... .. FROM "_SYS_BIC." "Sap.sbodef.ar.case/CustomerReceivableAgingQuery" ... ..

instead of ... .. FROM "_SYS_BIC." "Sap.sbotest.ar.case/CustomerReceivableAgingQuery" ... ..

The query then go to error on db sbo_test and, being system queries, if I change the schema name can not override them but I have to duplicate them.

Is there a way to fix the schema name in these queries?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nora,

You're probably looking for Schema mapping. Have you tried using that already?

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

I followed the instructions of the schema mapping you provided to me and I created the mapping:

Authoring Schema: SBO_DEF

Physical Schema: SBO_TEST.

System queries stored and executable by SAP, in Query Manager, they still and always the original db name SBO_DEF, and then go into error.

After entering the schema mapping, I have to do?

Thanks

Nora

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nora,

Have you tried reactivating your models?

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

sorry but I do not understand: I have not created any model.

I get the error with system queries of SAP.

What I have to reactivate? I tried to revive validated on a calculation view but nothing changes.

In the image attached to the left the sap query and right the wrong dashoboard

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nora,

Sorry, I thought this was related to object transports but I review your 1st description and it seems not:

"[...]

In SBO_TEST database system queries have the reference to the original scheme, for example:

... .. FROM "_SYS_BIC." "Sap.sbodef.ar.case/CustomerReceivableAgingQuery" ... ..

instead of ... .. FROM "_SYS_BIC." "Sap.sbotest.ar.case/CustomerReceivableAgingQuery" ... ..

[...]"

So you're not dealing with different schemas here as far as I can see. The objects you listed belong to schema _SYS_BIC (which contains generated runtime objects from model activation).

What apparently changed in your case is the view name:

from "Sap.sbodef.ar.case/CustomerReceivableAgingQuery"

to     "Sap.sbotest.ar.case/CustomerReceivableAgingQuery"

So if you just exported the "SBO_DEF" to "SBO_TEST" I dont understand what is the relation with the change on the object name (from sbotest to sbodef).

So it seems as if you want to change the object name. If that's the case, the first thing that comes to my mind is export the model (information model, not the schema), then manually change the references from sbodef to sbotest, import into your target system and activate. This way you  would have both sbodef objects and sbotest objects.

If that's not what you're looking for please try clarifying what's the scenario further.

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira