Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference of Sales service and Procurement service process

former_member197042
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Iam a MM guy..i knew the procurement of service process.

i want to know the below details,

1.what is sales service process ? is there any link between procurement service and sales service process?

for example we have created Sale order, it contains delivery material and service material. once auto PR generate ..In PR contains only delivery materials and service materials not available.

2.is there any possible to do the same in single process??

please guide us.

Thanks,

Samy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Procurement of services : In this company will purchase the services required . For example if your company want to have a service for electrical requirement . Sale of services : In other words if your company involves in saling of the services /or After sales service etc .  If the sale is through a third party then , a link establishes . The service which you are going to do to your customer is through a third party , that third party will do the service on behalf of us since we purchase the service through tird party and for the customer . This is the idealogical difference as of business . As you know procurement of services , the below sap link will tell you the sales of services . http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/b7/efac28fae811d1a5450060087a78eb/content.htm Regards,

former_member197042
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks for your reply.

as you provided the details...that link is saying about normal sales service. we need third party sales service with procure materials..

for ex.. we are selling laptop with installation service and another industry is catering ..we are providing foods with services.

Here my company requirements are like this...

Is there any possible to create sale order with both procure materials and service materials..

if possible what are the config steps available in MM side?

i think sap suggests to handled different for procurement service and sales service?

Normally...after saler order creation..auto PR generate and PO created against PR and after that MIRO and MIGO..finally VF01

In this case what are processes available ?

Thanks,

Samy