Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text in payslip got messed up in fiori My Paystubs app

Francis417
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to implement the My Paystubs version 2.0 fiori app and I managed to get it work and display the payslip. However, the text in the payslip got messed up as shown in which the text in the payslip are overlapped.

If I click to open the payslip in PDF, there are no problems.

We have already maintained the feature HRFOR, EDTIN and EDPDF in the backend system and the payslip works fine and can be displayed properly as PDF when access from ESS.

Any ideas on what I have been missing or done wrong.

Thanks,

Francis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member52420
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Francis

Did you find a fix for this issue?

Kind regards

Julie

former_member52420
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Francis

We have solved our issue whereby the payslip being displayed was using the wrong one.  We had the various features set up but did not have the variant set up in transaction  PC00_M08_CEDT.

Kind regards

Julie

Francis417
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

Our case is not yet solved. We have set up all the features and create all the required variants for the remuneration statements, however the text are still overlapped.

SAP has provide Note 2265325 which is said to fixed the problem, however after applying the note, though the text in the remuneration statement can be displayed properly in Fiori using the desktop browser, the remuneration statement can't be displayed when using fiori client in mobile device.

Still waiting for a reply from SAP.

Regards,

Francis