cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for IDOC and Relationships Link Steps for checking the IDOC Information in the Services for Objects ICON in SO (Relationship)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a sales order with EDI Output, which will trigger the outbound IDOC and will go to the external system. For checking the outbound IDOC information, each time I have to go inside and check the processing log of the output type. This is very difficult to us. So we identified the Services for objects Icon in the sales order overview screen on the left top level for check the IDOC's. For that, we activated the Icon, but we are unable to check the IDOC's in the relationship of the service for object Icon. Because it is disabled.

For enable the relationship(View the IDOC's) in the Services for Object Icon, Please help us.

Please give us the step by step procedure to link the IDOC and relationship. 

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very urgent please. Can any one help me in the above my question?

Thanks.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

I believe you need to set SD_SWU_ACTIVE to X in their paramaters in SU01.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your update. Already I have set the parameter id in my user id. The services for object Icon alone is getting displayed in the sales order overview, but the relationship is not getting enabled in the services for objects Icon.

As per my understanding, we have separate configuration settings for enable the relationship in the services for objects Icon. so please check and provide me the steps for link the IDOC and relationship in the services for objects Icon.

Please provide me the steps ASAP.

Thanks.