cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDCP and billing documents without accounting doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have a doubt. I need to know it is posible to assigned the number to billing document by idcp when billing type doesnt have accounting document because it has posting block check.

I have tried to do but system didnt find any document.

Regards..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Florangel,

I think yes but I am not certain because it has been a long time since I have worked with IDCP.

IDCP in Chile - Localization Latin America - SCN Wiki

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I need to know it is posible to assigned the number to billing document by idcp when billing type doesnt have accounting document because it has posting block check.

Florangel,

The link provided in my earlier post clearly describes that it is possible, actually it is the way of working (even stronger case that it will work, answer to your question). After billing document is created, the billing type has posting block thus, accounting document is not created. By executing transaction code IDCP with check box posting block activated and inputting the billing document number, a number will be allocated this document and accounting document will be created.

I suggest you to study this wiki document, well explained.

TW

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is IDCP?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jelena,

When you follow the advice you frequently give i.e. search the internet, you will understand what is IDCP.

TW

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first links for IDCP in Google are "Institute for Data Center Professionals" and "InterDomain Controller Protocol". In any case, I feel it should be on OP to explain the term that is not common in standard SD.

If this is related to localization then I'd suggest to ask in the Spanish language forum. Site Index link is at the bottom left corner.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think they have IDCP in Turkey as well, so if the OP actually needs help with TR localization, then he has better chances in the English-speaking forum.

It is always a good idea to specify precisely which is the localization package - different countries can use the same functionality, but in a slightly different way and from what I know, even the corrections are delivered per component e.g. XX-CSC-TR, XX-CSC-PE, XX-CSC-CL.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Veselina,

Yes, several Latin american countries have IDCP, I have worked for Peru, Panama, Ecuador and Chile for an IDCP related requirement. Each country (and their tax laws) had their slight differences.

I agree that more information should be given, especially when there are no replies except for a question

What is IDCP?

for about a month.

By observing the foot flow and the responses, we as OP need to revise, update our questions with more information (examples, screenshots) by this the question will come to the top of "recent activity" gaining more visibility and members might want to help even more, seeing the ample amount of information given.

All in all, I had learnt about the configuration, technical aspects by reading documents from the internet. It is not a difficult topic. I suggest reading, and then testing in sandbox and things will be clear and one can gain the confidence to tackle these type of business needs.

TW