cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User Status available for all user status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to create a new user status - say "Pending" which will be available to choose at any user status.

I created the status after "New" and is visible when the incident status is New, but once the status is changed to any other status like inprocess or forwarded to the created status - Pending is not available to set. I have update the lowest and Highest numbers to the min and max - 10 to 50.

I think missing some additional customization. Could anyone help to point out.

thanks / Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Can you send the screen shot for the min and max for your status schema, that will be potentially the issue. Also check if you had authorizations for same.

Also if you had just done the changes, login again and check after some times.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thank you for answering  and below is the screen shot

The Min is 10 and Max 50 for the STatus - PENDING.

Yes i did logoff and logon and still the same.

thanks / Sandeep.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, can you try to do the in process and forwarded starting from 10 instead of 20 or 25 it should resolve.

Thanks

Rishav

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Min and max means if you set this status then based upon it where you can go or which status you can set.

you need to make the changes as per your requirement for status schema which doesn't seems to be aligned as per your screenshot.

e.g. if you have status Assigned To you can see all status between 12 to 50 but not pending as it is 11

so if you change it 11 to 50 for assigned to, then it is possible to see status pending if you have assigned to set

Therefore, for all the other status from where you want to go to PENDING then change the min max covering 11 for your case.

this should clarify and resolve it.:)

thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both Rishav and Prakhar - i changed the lowest numbers as 11 for the statuses i want and is working fine - able to see pending now in all the statuses i changed the lowest as 11.

thanks / Sandeep.

Answers (0)