cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

occ to load specification

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

I was trying to use OCC  to load specification data  . I was not able to make the connection to sap ehs first and do not know what kind of file format it recognize for import .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

please check the many threads here. You should find enough informaiotn to do upload via OCC If needed: Check SAP marketplace. Story is "to long" to be explained here.

C.B

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

we have technique for offline but want to see if it can be done on Onl.ine

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

also I got the same error message like described in the thread .was not able to move ahead with this 

Ralph_P
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

There is something wrong with the load file, so please check it. However, I always recommend to load in offline mode. It is safer since and more checks are being run.

Ralph

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you  have the template for spec,identifier load ? and the process as well . Looks like  something is wrong .

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

all this is explaimned very well in the OSS note. You need too differentiate:

Load of "legacy data" => in most cases donw via XML oriented files

Load of "other data" = prepare the "text" oriented EXCEL like structure.

The last options is quite good documented in the corresponding OSS note; the first option: here you need to "dig" deeper in OCC installation; you will find some "example" XML structures

As discussed in many threads: because of historic reasons people seems to "love" DataEditor approach (with EXCEL like input structure); andnow in current OCC versionyou can us ethe same "EXCEL" like structure

In most cases: to "get" the story: start e.g. load of "identifier"; and then increase complexity

C.B.

Answers (0)