Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC-GRAC_UIBB_SPM_REPORTS-Consolidated Log ALV report modification

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on WebDynpro Component GRAC_UIBB_SPM_REPORTS which is the backend for Consolidated Log report in SAP GRC

If you observe the ALV Report for consolidated log the field FireFighter highlighted in RED block below is a combination of  Firstname and LastName of SAP user ID. However, the requirement is to display only user ID instead of names. I would like to know the method name in which the data is being populated for ALV so that I can implement a post-exit for the requirement. I initially thought that it is INIT_ALV but it would be only used for changing the attributes of ALV display. Please advice.

Best Regards,

Lakshman.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

RUN_SOD_REPORT method from Component Controller is populating above data.

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesha,

Thanks for your response . But I don't think that was the exact one.

Because , I tried debugging the report after pressing the Button "Run in Foreground"

This was the exact code for action method for that button  Event Handler   "ONACTIONFGSEARCH"

The flow never went to the IF part and always comes to the else part . Please suggest.

<code>

METHOD onactionfgsearch .

IF  wd_comp_controller->mv_report = grac0_spm_report_name-sod_conflict_log.

wd_comp_controller->run_sod_report( ).

ELSE.

wd_comp_controller->mo_fpm->raise_event_by_id( if_fpm_guibb_search=>fpm_execute_search ).

*    GRAC_SUPPERUSER_ACCESS/LAST_UPDATED_DETAILS

ENDIF.

<code>

Best Regards,

Lakshman.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sireesha, The above one helped . The Log report is pulled out using Class CL_GRAC_LOG_REPORT and method GET_LOG.

Not just consolidated report, audit report , db report logic is also there in the method.

An Implicit Enhancement in this method(With Modification of data in the table ET_RESULTS) would fulfill the necessary requirement.

Best Regards,

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

Good to know that it helped.

if possible share the changes made in Implicit enhancement of the method.

Regards,

Sireesha.

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

The else part code

wd_comp_controller->mo_fpm->raise_event_by_id(if_fpm_guibb_search=>fpm_execute_search ).

is executed in 'PROCESS EVENT' method of component controller .

Regards,

Sireesha.