cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AXIS receiver with MTOM: The WSDL could not be obtained

0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am using an AXIS receiver channel in order to communicate with an external web service. My system is a SAP-PI 7.4.

I need to set up the module tab for two reasons:

1) I have to sign the message

2) I have to use a proxy server

The external web service send the message with content-type=multipart/related. So I have made the necessary settings: 

Encapsulation format to MTOM.

When I try to run the scenario I get the following error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: The WSDL could not be parced; nested exception is: The WSDL could not be obtained; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException

I have found the following SAP NOTE: 1943537. The note recommends a certain patch level. So I have I put the system at the recommended level. However, the problem has not been solved.

Please could someone help me?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

Have you tried to set the URL that the endpoint wsdl is accessible?

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is that I do not have the wsdl url. The service provider does not provide an address, only a file with the wsdl .

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

May be you have access to the wsdl, in my example i had to do it a bit change in the URL endpoint:

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki.

I have talked to the supplier and they confirm that there is not wsdl available, only the file. Should I publish the wsdl somewhere available and reference the url?

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

You scenario has more things than mine, like the sign the message, and the exception that you have, i had before but i don't know if you will not have more issues.

However you can try to import the wsdl like Service interface (Importing WSDL Files to Create Service Interfaces - Managing Services in the Enterprise Services Rep...) to publish it in service registry. Take the WSDL URL form there and try your scenario. It is a quick testing.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki.

I publlished the WSDL in a web server and this problem has been solved.

thank you very much