cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value contract's target value gets zero when it is rejected on S135 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I reject value contract items on VA42, value contract's target values get zero on S135 table although it is displayed as it is on VA42 screen.

Is there any solution to keep target values as it is on S135 table? I do not want target value to be 0 when contract's items are rejected.

**I am using this table to see open sales orders and deliveries but when it is rejected target value becomes 0 and other values remain same. Therefore, it seems inconsistent data on reports which get data from S135 table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the value set for the field completion rule of the item category? I think if you set the value to E-Item is completed after full target value is transferred, the contract will show open status.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but it is already set to E. 

And my problem occurs only if I reject contract items on VA42. Again, it seems correct on VA42 screen but when I check it from S135 table, target value becomes 0.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try assigning a different Reason for Rejection and see how S135 table shows.  Also check in OVAG whether the field "Statistical Values" is set to some value.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have now created another reason for rejection and tried both Y and X for Statistical Values but it doesn't work. Still makes it 0. When I remove reason for rejection, it return back to original value of the contract.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry just now I noticed that you wanted the requirement for a Value Contract which is not possible through Reason for Rejection.  You have to foreclose the validity period at item level

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing validity period is good option but i need to use reason for rejection for reporting purposes and also we have made some enhancement for this. I do not want to change the process.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, you have to go with customization to meet the requirement but when some straight and standard solution is available, I would never recommend client to go with customization.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right but I am trying to find a solution before changing current process. I am wondering if it can be solved through some changes on configuration of LIS info structure - S135 table.