cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Advance Posting Error: (Trip has no postable amounts)

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are facing some problem on Travel Advance posting. Sometimes it stuck for few employees in a month. Please see the screen shot below for your reference.

How to rectify that error.

Regards

Jazib Tariq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jazib,

I would recommend to check the following customizing setting: View V_T702N_A, line "Other Settlement", switch 2: Posting of Advances. In case you want to post advances for trips in status "trip approved" like the one in your attachement you need to define setting "2" or "3" for this switch.

(for a more detailed description see note 1793519).

Regards,

Monika

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Monika,

Please find attached for your reference. Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your above configuration for advance posting looks correct to me.

Please check settings for the advance expense (VORK and VORS) types and their assignment to symbolic account.

Also, not sure but from screenshot i see that the Travel request is approved but the status is 'Trip Approved' instead of 'Request Approved' is this the correct behaviour/status? I am suspecting few of the employees (with issues) have entered the advance in the expense reporting application instead of travel request thus causing above issue.

Thanks,
AB

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear AB,

Please find attach screen shot for your reference.

Regards

Jazib Tariq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jazib,

I am sure that the users are incorrectly entering advance in the expense reporting application

causing PRFI issue.

Thanks,
Aniket

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear AB,

I check with user through team viewer. He is creating through Create Travel Request Tab in ESS.

Any Update on the above issue.

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your customizing in view V_T702N_A advances are posted only for trips in status "Request Approved" (that's not the same status than "Trip Approved"!. The trip shown in your very first example is in status "Trip approved").

Monika

jazib_tariq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Monika,

I didn't get you. Please Explain.

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the description in the note 1793519 I already mentioned in one of my previous replies? I would recommend to review the note once more.

Regards,

Monika