cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenace Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

1.I am trying to configure maintenace optimizer in our system.According to the NOTE:990534 when i tried to activate the BC set SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000 it activates with error.For most of the warning the message was as follows

The BC Set to be activated contains a customizing object of type view cluster. The BC Set does not contain data records for all hierarchy levels (views) of this view cluster. You cannot go to the data activated for a lower-level view in the cluster, if the BC Set or the database contain no data for the higher level.

How can we avoid this warning?

2.When i try to Confirm file in download basket(in maintenance optimizer) it gives me the error Not a valid user for call of SAP backend System.But the user was defined in AISUSER in spro.Do we need to give some authorization in service market place?

Please help to close this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

You must have activated all the BC sets in TC SCPR20 and that to in expert mode and overwrite data box checked, if not please do it.

Moreover for connection to SAP while downloading some file you need to have a S-user that is used to connect to the market place. Next you have to perform the following Activities

1. Enter a Solution Manager user in field User.

2. Assign an SAP Support Portal (S user without S), in the field Contact.

you need maintenance authority for authority group AISU for this activ ity (authority object S_TABU_DIS). The role SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN has this authority, so provide this role to the user created.

Hope this will suffice your problem

Thanks

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas ,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I got the problem solved after maintaining proper authorization in Service Market Place for the S user.

Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Your problem is solved but where are my points.

Plesae do reward points......

Thanks

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manas,

I have already maintained the AISUSER authorizatio.My problem solved after i raised a OSS on the same.

The Problem was due to not maintaing certain authorization in Service Market Place for the S user.

Please Revert For Clarification.

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash.