Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commodity code upload

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Once I uploaded commodity from data provider. Now how I will classify mass for different product with different  CC ?

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can use the Classification Work-list.  There you will find the mass classification feature - that's the ability to assign the same classification to several Products at once.

If you are talking about some automatic classification, then I'm afraid there is nothing - every Product needs careful consideration to classify manually; there is no short-cut.

Regards,

Dave

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

I tried to classify product in Classification tab at "Classify products via worklist". But here I can assign one Tariff code to all the product. Is there any option to assign different Tariff code to different Product at Mass ?

Regards

Ravi

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

No.  Functionally that wouldn't make sense.  Use the spreadsheet upload program suggested by Kul.

Regards,

Dave

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I believe you can mass classify your products using program /SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3 in GTS.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

I want to classify different product with different CC at a mass.

Thanks

Ravi

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I assume that you are trying to classify products first time in mass. You can use the standard program which i have given above for the same. Let me know if you face any issues.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Yes I am doing first time. I have XML file to upload CC. Here I need to specify list of Plant and Product no and Number scheme.

Here I am bit confuse what will be the output of this program. I am trying to understand the difference between "Upload  CC from XML file" which is in Classification master data and the program which you have given ?

Thanks

Ravi

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

From your first post, i understand that you have already uploaded CC in your system. Now you want to classify your products with CC. The program i have told you will help you to classify the products in mass. It will update the classification data for your products.This program is provided by SAP to transfer classification data from feeder system to GTS.

Refer this link for more details:

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2006/helpdata/en/06/cbb541c5b63031e10000000a155106/content.htm

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kul for this Link.

I tried with one example. I uploaded CC and then Classify and

Then I re-classify as well and then

Retransfer of CC to Feder system as you can see the screen shot.

Now issue comes when I went to ECC system and runt the transaction /SAPSLL/SWN_RTR_R3 without simulation. Then I got this pop up.

No update in Material master no configuration table updated.

Regards

Ravi

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If your original query is resolved then lets mark this thread as answered and open a new thread for your new query.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav