cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove header in soap envelope

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am preparing an interface with SOAP to Proxy. In this interface my requirement is to remove the header information in the soap envelope.

I have checked the  Do not use soap envelope check box in SOAP communication channel. but i am getting the below error.

"Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/ "mapping name"; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Premature end of file."

is there any XSLT mapping or java mapping programme which can sort this issue. Please respond.

Thanks in advance

Mohit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are receiving some dump data in source header thats we have to remove header. Or else instead of that we have to pass some constant header information even if there exists some dump data at source.

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohith!

Wouldn't you give us any screenshots of your SOAP Envelope with dump data?

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

Please refer the below screenshot, and help me on this to ignore the soap header.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohith

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohith,

For this you may use XMLAnoymizerbean Standard Adapter Module -

Regards,

Nitin

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Can you please provide more details about your scenario? why you do not want soap envelop?

you can refer the below discussion for XSLT mapping

https://scn.sap.com/thread/204042

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Mohith!

Wouldn't you explain why you remove SOAP Envelope? As I could understand you do it in sender SOAP channel? What is your aim?

Regards, Evgeniy.