Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_CORBU theme for WEBGUI

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

We are executing SAP ECC transactions directly into browser using "WBGUI", ex : /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?~transaction=ZABC&~theme=sap_corbu.

Requested transaction was rendered using SAP_CORBU and path of css file appears as : /sap/public/icmandir/its/ls/themes/sap_corbu/ls/ls_ie6.css.

I don;t find above said path in SE80 and I would like to copy the theme and do modification to the theme as per requirement,

Could you please guide me how can I create a theme called "cust_theme" by making copy of "CORBU" ? Is it possible via SE80 as I don't find path like "/sap/public/icmandir/its/ls/themes/sap_corbu" ???

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

The files are stored in the file system, under DIR_DATA/icmandir/its/ls/themes/sap_corbu. I believe you are using kernel 7.21. In kernel 7.22/7.42, the path is a bit different.

Regards,

Cris

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, we are using SAP Netweaver Integrated ITS 7.02 Kernal 7.21 , so path remains the same ?

What would be the process If I need to copy one of existing theme to create new one to make customer requested changes to the theme ?

Thanks

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

The path for kernel 7.21 is the one I mentioned.

You will need to use sap-cssurl and sap-cssversion, per SAP note 1637287 (if you use kernel 7.22, then the note is 2211168).

You should use a tool to develop your custom theme, like the SAP HANA Studio.

Regards,

Cris

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Superb, I have found the path, now my last query, I just need to apply few color changes to the theme, shall i copy any of existing theme, rename, edit CSS and can use it with sa-cssurl param ?

The changes are very minimal so preferred to copy existing one rather creating from scratch,

I have done import / export of sap standard theme for WDA using "BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS", any similar program available for doing the same for ITS ?

Thanks

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

Yes, you should copy the theme.

There is no program available for this in ITS.

Regards,

Cris

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied the theme and combination of sap-cssurl & sap-cssversion works, but sap-cssurl parameter was expecting to pass the complete path of CSS where as for WDA we have just passed themeid

WDA :

sap-cssurl=cust_theme

ex :

ITS:

sap-cssurl=/sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/custom/cust_theme/ls/ls_ie6.css

Is there way of just passing theme id instead of complete URL even for ITS ?

I have copied "sap_tradeshow" from "/sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/" folder and in properties file version shows as : version=7.20.0.7.0

following combination doesn;t pick the theme :

sap-cssurl=/sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/custom/its_myhr/ls/ls_ie6.css&sap-cssversion=7.20.0.7.0

but it works when

sap-cssurl=/sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/custom/its_myhr/ls/ls_ie6.css&sap-cssversion=10.30.0.233323.0

May i know what value should we provide ?

Thanks

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

You will need to supply the complete path. This also happens when using a theme that comes from the Portal.

About the css version, you need to follow the logic from SAP note 1446099. You should also pay attention to SAP note 1802264.

Regards,

Cris

Answers (0)