cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bypass credit or ATP check in order simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to get pricing simulation result.

Generally we use 'Pricing' function but it works correctly only if KOMK/KOMP structure have valid information from each customer and material master.

Sometime it need local configuration for Brazil and India which means we need to input local values before calling pricing function.

So we sometime use order simulation function to get exact pricing simulation result including tax.

But this also caused performance issue because of credit or ATP.

Is there any way to skip this without adding user-exit?

We considered reason for rejection and setting schedule line category not to cause avail check.

but I want to investigate original way to solve this.

I would like to believe there is a way.

Function : 'SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE'

We check 'testrun' option as 'X' to get KONV information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

You can use Function Module 'PRICING' to simulate pricing. In this way you can avoid all checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me add more conditions.

- We are using FSCM.

We tried to skip reason for rejection to skip credit check  and get only pricing simulation info.

But condition types were inactivated by some reason for rejection. So this is not the way for us.

- We do not want to add User-Exit.

I just want to know whether SAP does not provide us an option to control this using BAPI function.

I still believe there is a simple way even if nobody answered properly for lots of questions.

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 wich calls your FM SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE.

Both are using the logic_Switch where you can Switch off in the calling application the ATP.

No Need for credit check.

FSCM call in ERP itself is done via an BAdi implementation.

BR

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the logic_swtich variable in the FM.

The variable is also documented in the FM documentation.

Here you can Switch off some parts.

BR

robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI) We are using FSCM for credit check.

Your suggestion is valid for FSCM?

Could you let me know in detail? As I guess, this also need User-Exit to use the switch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

If i am not wrong for Simulation you can create new sales document type and remove credit limit check and for same way for scheduling category remove the availability and Req check indicator.

Regards,

Sreekanth.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

We also reviewed this but setting reason for rejection code to skip credit check affected to pricing calculation because of condition inactivation by reason for rejection.

So I want to know the original way not to use them.