cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Subsequent HTML Page (HTTP 400 Bad Request)

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup the Web services for standard SAP RF Mobile below. I have also activated this service via SICF.

I am able to access the LM01 screen below. However when i click on the any of the buttons on the browser it returns HTTP 400 Bad Request

When click on any button (i.e. 1. Putaway), it will show Bad HTTP request. There seems to be a problem with the URL address. I have generated the HTML templates. Please advise if i have missed something or does LM01 Dynamic screens support this kind of generation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share the GUI Configuration of the SICF node of your custom service?

I recommend not using ~generatedynpro 1. Another parameter that might end your session is ~singletransaction 1, so do not use it.

You should visit the ITSmobile wiki for details on how to build an ITSmobile application. You can also have a look at the video from SAP KBA 2242078.

Regards,

Cris

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the references. Please find below the GUI Setting for SICF. I removed the ~generatedynpro. it still doesn't access the subsequent screen.

I decided to use another browser and the access to the subsequent screens work when i m using Google Chrome.

However it does not work when using IE 11, it seems the browser can't recognize the keys on the Dynpro HTML LM01 buttons (i.e. F8, F2 and options 1, 2, 3). Are there any settings or plugins i need to install on IE in order for it detect these keystrokes?

Regards,

Ho

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ho,

what handheld  device and browser will you be using ?

what ITSMobile template generation style did you use to generate the HTML templates for the LM01 screens?

Regards,

Oisin

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning to either use Motorola MC series or Intermec CK devices. Those should come installed with Windows CE or Mobile. At the moment this needs to work with IE11 for certain reasons..

I am using Mobile 4 style for the template.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ho,

What is the SAP_BASIS and Kernel version you are using?

Did you republish: ITSGENMOBILE4 before generating the HTML Mobile templates for the screens of the transaction LM01?

Regards,

Oisin

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ho,

What is the value of icf/user_recheck? If it is 1, then try with value 0.

Regards,

Cris

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yeah I generated the ITSGENMobile4 and published it already, still the same results. As for the SAP_BASIS and KERNAL please refer to the screen below

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know where do I find the user_recheck variable?

Thanks.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ho,

Do you have the corrections of the note

1652718 - ITS: Minor adjustments in HTTP handler cl_http_ext_its

Regards,

Oisin

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ho,

You can use RZ11 to check the value of icf/user_recheck.

Kind regards,

Cris

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

This note is implemented. Please see the details below. The access issue is still there.

However I applied Cris feedback on icf/user_recheck to 0, the browser is able to recognize the function keys, thus I am now able to access the subsequent screens.

Regards,

Ho

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the user_recheck to 0 and the HTML screen functions is able to respond, thus I am now able to access the subsequent screens.

The ICF settings is going beyond my area of knowledge. Please advise what does this setting reflect?

Also is this a permanent requirement as the setting has no effect on Chrome (with or without 0) ?    There was message 'The change is not permanent and will be lost when the server is restarted'

Regards,

Ho

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ho,

For a permanent change you need to use RZ10.

About the parameter itself, the documentation says:

"...

The parameter defines if a new logon data check and addressing of an existing session is to take place for stateful HTTP communication or not. The authentication data needs to match the data held in the session.

..."

Kind regards,

Cris

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ho, Hello Cris,

would it be useful in addition to have the parameter "Check for multiple logon" checked in SICF

for this ITSMobile service if one wished to continue using user_recheck 1?

Regards,

Oisin

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi both,

I tested the login with 'Check Multiple login', there is no bearing of this parameter to user_check = 1.

However based on Cris heads up on user_check, I deactivated authentication at service level as per below, it does the same thing as user_check = 0 as well.

I have another issue, after I have click F8 Quit from the browser the system shows message 'You have logged off'. Shows HTTP 200 - OK.

When I enter the URL again in the browser, brings me back to LM01 menu, the SAP login screen is bypass. Is there any setting to ensure a F8 is totally log off from SAP and from the browser session as well? This behavior is same with/without the above Deactivation service in chrome and IE11.

Regards,

Ho

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ho,

test the ITSMobile service on the device itself.

Behaviour may not be the same as the desktop browser. If you wish to logoff completly. Then check if you have the configuration of the note

1980475 - ITSMobile - Configuration settings regarding Logon and Logoff

You are correct re "Deactivate for Service" for an individual service, this is the same as setting icf_user_check 0

See also the note

194724 Setting secure session restriction for a specific ICF service

the section: Configuration settings for systems with HTTP Security Sessions

Regards,

Oisin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is mostly because there is a screen after the first screen for which the HTML template has not been generated.

In SAP Console, after this first screen, enter '/h' in the command bar. You will enter the debugger. Keep pressing F6 to go to the subsequent steps. This way you will uncover SAP standard screens that are surpassed in the tcode LM01 but not actually displayed due to some variable condition.

Once these screens are found, generate HTML templates for them under your internet service.

Let me know.

ml_ho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think its related to missing screens or ungenerated HTML templates. Please refer the earlier messages. Thank you.