cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGP encryption

PS23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi We have rfc to soap scenario synchronous and certificates are installed (pi 7.31) I have target soap message and part of soap target message which has the signedInfo information is given below; XXXX How do the tag and wil get populated and taken care in Mapping . link referred: http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/04/10/pgpencryption-module-how-to-guide I am yet to deploy either of the solution 1.JAVA map (for digitalSignatureExtraction,getPrivateKey, 2.PGP Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PS23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All this was solved by using java mapping wherein we wereextracting certificate details and adding signatures and  passing private certificate details at runtime(parametrised mapping) .Thanks

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Encryption and signing happens based on the key pair. AES, DES, MD5 are all encryption algorithm. All the texts like "Begin PGP Certificates" etc are added using this algorithm. Also these algorithms cipher the actual text using the key to make it as encrypted or cipher text.

At the 3rd party end, these cipher text needs to de-ciphered to read the actual content.

Please go through this detailed blog from William, you will have better idea -

Regards,

Nitin

PS23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin I have below questions: 1. HOw will the target soap message(only signature segment shown in attachment) fields as describe below be populated 2. Does PGP certificates supports X509 standards, as certificate entry type in NWA is PKCS12key pair and X509 types. Thanks for quick response. Thanks

PS23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin My Soap request has the algorithm details and key store details and response structure also has the algorithm and  X509Certificate and public key also return. Do I need to handle soap sender as well along with PGP module in it for decrypting using the public key sent. Please suggest. Thanks

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case your request is probably a WS Security Request. Select the corresponding Profile in the SOAP Sender Channel and then provide the require certificate details. There is no need for PGP Modules here..

Regards

Bhavesh

PS23
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Bhavesh

Thanks for your reply:

RFC to soap synchronous scenario Sender rfc receiver soap (with keystore details)

Soap request target message has the structure as provided in the attachment and so is the response structure which also has same structure along with X509KeyValue and RSAKeyValue in it.

As conveyed PGP wont be used here but how can we populate the details at mapping level.

And how will the response be handled.

Thanks

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a specific structure for WSSE standard which is being used. This structure adds the signature details to your request message. Also response message can be handled by the same.

Please find the detailed blog on WSSE, you will get all the answers for your question -

Regards,

Nitin