cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD configuration step by step in Process Orchestration 7.4/7.5

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please share SLD configuration in PO 7.4/7.5 step by step as i need to configure from scratch.  Any helpful links would be appreciated.

Thanks,

SAI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a functional unit configuration wizard for the SLD. It is very straightforward. I ran the SLD configuration wizard first and by itself immediately after completing the up-to-date installation.

Make sure you download the CR Content from the end of 2015 and the beginning of 2016.

Message was edited by: Stephen Ferracioli

0 Kudos

Dear Stephen,

Sorry for the late reply as i am in other project delivery. Thanks for the quick reply.

Please share step step by process of SLD configuration in PO 7.5 as i need to configure SLD.

Kindly share the steps from product creation as we don't have basis team to help.

I have gone through the below links.

-> configured for Dual stack

SLDAPICUST in single stack PI | SCN

Thanks,

SAI

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

Do you require only steps to create the product, Technical System and Business system? Pre-requisite step before going for product creation is you must register your SLD.

Also there are some initial steps to be done by your Basis team, post installation, i hope this has been done. Please refer to the below links for more info on the same -

Configuring System Landscape Directory - AS Java Configuration - SAP Library

And for the steps done in ABAP stack done using RZ70, you need to do it in Java stack by creating two HTTP destinations SLD_Client and SLD_DataSupplier.

You can refer the below blog for this. You can skip the steps provided to migrate the SLD to Solution Manager. You can use Local SLD -

Regards,

Nitin

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please refer to the below links for more info.

SAPTechnical.COM - File-to-File Scenario with SLD and Monitoring Status

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please refer the below links