Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in Message Monitor.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question in Message Monitor.

last week there was a failure in message monitoring, and which was corrected and successfully processed today at 3pm. When I looked at timerange 3-4pm today in message monitor, i did not find that message and it became very difficult for me to check that particular message in weekly range.Finally I cought that, and when I clicked on success 1 message,it took me to database screen and showed me the updated date and time.Here my question is there any filter available to check the recent processed messages in weekly or monthly range.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

You can select the date range in the Database View of message monitoring,Select the advanced option,Screen appears as below

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Raghu.I think I am not clear, if we select the date range in last hour, it will not display the message,eventhough it was processed successfully in last 1 hr. We need to again go back to the failed message in the weekly and when you click on that there we can check the update date and time.

Hope am clear now....

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Select the Custom in the time format, You can give any date and time range.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

For the messages which is already failed, will have old start date and time. Hence if you give the filter as Last 1 hour it will give you only those messages whose start time and end time are in the interval of 1 hour.

For ex - If the message is failed yesterday at 9 PM and successfully processed today at 11 AM, if you check for last one hour then this message will not be shown, as it the start time of this message was yesterday 9 PM.

Regards,

Nitin

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitin. You are right. the message is not shown in the last 1 hour range as the start date is different. so what my question is, select yesterday's range and in that cant we filter with the latest processed ones?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Just filter with that time it should appear.

Answers (0)