Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block GTS document after license check

former_member182354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Have a requirement to check if a product is an IP product and also have license check to be done based on departure country and customs id of a product.

The license check can only be done in GTS.

Can you please suggest on this.

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

yes, you can do it, but in standard it is not possible. you need to do enhancement for that.

in my first project , we have the similar requirement from our client and enhanced the process accordingly.

i did not remember exactly the User Exits we used then . but i can share with you what we did.

first we have changed the field name of Material Master - Lab/Office (MARA-LABOR) as IP Check and maintained values. so, that if we drop down the list (F4) it should display the IP values. The user has to maintain the IP value before creating the Sales Order based on the Customer membership or relationship,and then only the Order need to be created and saved. and once the Order transferred to GTS, the Program will check the Material IP status as the Material required License or not . if require then it will check for the valid IP License in the system. we maintained a 'Z' Table based on IP Value License required or not. so, the Program is used to check the IP value of the Material and validates with Z table data and then assign the License automatically as per the Determination Procedure.

i will check if i can get the information about the User Exist and anything more, which may help you to achieve .

Please mark this, if it is helpful for you.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member182354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas .....with the license check can we block a inward export document for a delivery?

Regards,

Raghav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Could you say more about the process here?  What kind of licence are we talking about?  And are you saying that the licence is only needed if the Product was produced under Inward Processing?

If it's not confidential, please also indicate from which country you are exporting.  I'd like to understand the customs situation before suggesting any solution.

Thanks & regards,

Dave

former_member182354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dave....License is for IP Product Movement.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

With such a full explanation, I'm sure others will be able to help you .

Regards,

Dave