cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex filter conditions during replication

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a standard ECC to SLT to HANA system set up. I want to apply filters to what data is replicated using complex conditions.

one example is - replicate entries from BSEG only for 'certain' materials. Those certain materials are - products that do not have the Deletion flag active in MARA or they have an open PO in EKKO/EKPO, or they have an open Sales Order or VBAK, VBAP or the product has a Material Movement posted against it etc etc.

I have read OSS note 1733714 and the attachment in that note. Attachment is from 2012 - is it still relevant? is applying event based rules using ABAP Includes still the best and only way to do complex filtering?

I see in forums that starting SP06, this filtering can be applied directly on source system ECC rather than in SLT which seems a better way to do it. Is there a how to guide or an OSS note on how to use this feature. I couldn't find it.

Thanks for your help.

-Saurabh Bansal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Which Support Package level are you on? If more than SP06, please go through the below blog on how to filter the initial load & replication

You need to maintain the entries in the table DMC_ACSPL_SELECT as per your filter conditions. From SP9/10, I believe this settings will be included in LTRS transaction code.