cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Landscape Directory is not accessible

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to get my end to end monitoring working but every time I try to log in and display it asks for a user and password and no matter which user I try it tells me i have no authorisations...

So someone suggested that I goto /nwa to implement the template...

When I go there and put in the user and password it comes up with System Landscape Directory is not accessible.

Does anyone know why this is? or what can fix it?

NOTE: It is worth mentioning that the SLD can be accessed by the IR and ID... and I can go on to the SLD directly so I don't understand this issue...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys... I think it worked just adding roles in the UME... It is strange that this isn't automatically fed through from the ABAP stack... Is there a reason why or is this normal?

Also one last thing... I managed to login but then it said

System Landscape Directory is not accessible, Local Administration only... Is this ok?

I mean in the install the SLD was created at the same time as a local SLD so is that basically what it is saying?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you assing role: SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

?

BTW try user: XIISUSER

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have looked at the roles and they seem to be there on the ABAP stack... I am trying to look at th UME at the moment to see if the roles have been mapped across... could that help?

Also I am on a PI system so should it be PIISUSER?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>Also I am on a PI system so should it be PIISUSER?

yes

you can also check for errors from VA

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/07/xi-why-dont-start-searching-for-all-errors-from-one-place

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I will check that... I just went onto the UME and for some reason my users dont have any roles in there... Could that be an issue?

I have just select all and added them to one my users...

Lastly could this be the problem with my end to end monitoing? (no roles assigned?)