cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In delivery if stock not exist for a batch should not display for selection(F4)

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In delivery document, If stock not exist for a batch should not display for selection (F4),only stock available stock should show for selection. Is it possible to control through configuration or need to write ABAP code.

checked most of threads could not found solution, request if any link available let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

KS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can restrict a batch material which is zero stock for which, you need to run couple of reports as suggested in the following note:-

• Note 62272 - Poor response times during ATP-Check with batches

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For above requirement how selection profile can be used.

In T-Code: MSC3N, under Classification Tab and Material Data Tab, user settings are there, how to work.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Regards

KS

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A good starting point would be help.sap.com

Use Google, enter this Batch determination site:help.sap.com and you directly get the pages from help.sap.com

Alternative enter "Batch determination" right here on top right to get 3600 results from SCN.

on the right of the hits you can filter e.g. by wiki or by blogs, or documents.

Those 3 would be my personal starting point before digging into discussions.

There is a lot material with pictures and steps.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

F4 search reads all entries from the table MCHA/MCH1 that meet with the values you entered on the selection screen of the F4 pop-up.

If you want check on MCHB then you have to add your own search help.

I agree that this F4 search for batch numbers is useless, but there is a feature called batch determination, nobody needs to use F4.