Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ho to maintain entries in table : /SAPSLL/TCOTSU

former_member218287
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I found an error in the system while doing a transfer from GTS to ECC (Tcode: /n/SAPSLL/SWN_RTR)

It says : No SAP unit of measurement could be determined for supplementary unit "____"

I guess that there is an entry missing in the above mentioned table.

Please advise where do we maintain this?

Thanks

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member218287
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for replying.

Ok so you mean, this error has to be handled in the ECC and not in GTS?

Thanks,

Kaushik

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Maybe.  It seems like you (or your Data Provider) are using a Supplementary UoM in GTS which is either not mapped to a SAP UoM in GTS, or does not exist in the feeder system.  Please check the mapping in GTS ("Define Unit of Measurement System"), and/or in the feeder system ("Check Units of Measure").

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Here are a couple of additional things I would do on the same lines as Dave suggested to resolve it.

1. Can you check the logs for the commodity codes upload within GTS? If there are no errors, it would mean your GTS system doesn't have an issue as all the files carrying the relevant UoM and supplementary units are loaded successfully.

2. As Dave rightly suggested, verify the T604 or use CUNI transaction and verify the relevant UoM exists in ECC (use the internal measurement unit column value from table /SAPSLL/TCOTSU when you are trying to check in T604 and not the supplementary unit by itself)

Hope it helps!

-Shrini

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

The UoM are assigned to entries in ERP table T604.

Regards,
Dave