cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 720 SETUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed a new Solution Manager 7.2 system.

Have read and trying to follow the blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2016/02/16/solution-manager-72-...

After completing the Solution Manager 7.2 ABAP (SMN) and Java (SMJ) stack installations, finished the standard post-steps for the ABAP part, for SMN system.

Now, we created a maintenance planner transaction, generated stack.xml to update the system from SPS00 to SPS02 stack of SolMan 720 release.

SUM will now throw error with the generated stack file. The problem with the stack generated by me is, both the initial and target levels on the stack are showing at target level only! So we are unable to continue with the stack update.

Even trying to complete the Solution Manager Setup leads to errors:

When trying to perform SOLMAN_SETUP, encounter error ‘ERROR: Syntax error in program CL_DIAGLS_LMDB_FACTORY========CP. (termination: RABAX_STATE)’.

Checked notes 2236044 & 2240466, aren’t valid for our release, as we on ST 720 SP00 level.

Even the transaction LMDB throws error, “ERROR: Syntax error in program CL_LMDB_BO_TS=================CP. (termination: RABAX_STATE)”

How do I proceed from here!?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

Please let us know if it is resolved.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet resolved.

Issue -

The maintenance planner doesn't recognize my system and so the generated stack file has both initial and target levels at same level. Though I see all the files that are added to the download basket are indeed generated from the SPS00 (initial/my ABAP level) to SPS02 level. I see the issue only with the stack xml file here, which, if correct (initial and target levels), should update my system without further glitches.

Regards,

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

can you please give me screenshot for stack file generation steps.

Regards,

Deepa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

Goto Maintenance Planner:

https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/mp

Create a New Plan for the newly installed system, and select the components/stack, that will generate the stack.

The question here is, the maintenance planner doesn't recognize my system and so the generated stack file has both initial and target levels at same level. Though, I see all the files that are added to the download basket are indeed generated from the SPS00 (initial/my ABAP level) to SPS02 level. I see the issue only with the stack xml file here, which, if correct (initial and target levels), should update my system without further glitches.

Regards,

Nagaraju

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

I hope you might have checked below note as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I checked now, but its in status 'cannot be implemented' for my SolMan 7.2 release.

Please note that this is a new Solution Manager system which itself needs to be updated to latest stack level. There are no connected systems yet.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Regards,

Nagaraju

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Had you installed java stack before proceeding with solman_setup.

Also your strust settings must be fine and check the website certificates had been imported.

Further, check below notes

I hope it will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Already checked that note, mentioned in my message too. It didn't help.

No issues either with the STRUST.

Regards,

Nagaraju