cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include the Filtered values from cji3 Report to Spreadsheet for which the following message pops up"Filter criteria, sorting, totals and subtotals are not taken into account"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i am extracting the report from Cji3 report into spreadsheet , i am getting following message.

"Filter criteria, sorting, totals and subtotals are not taken into account" 

This is a standard message which you will be receiving when converting any reports directly into Excel i.e Spreadsheet .

What it means is even if you have used filter option for sorting purpose and after this step if u click on Spreadsheet icon

(ContrlShiftF7).the system shows all the values in spreadsheet and it does not convert only the filtered values.

My requirement is

Is there any SAP note or setting which can be done so that when i am extracting the report to spreadsheet, it should also include all the Filtered Values.

Thanks in advance.

Sanket G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

I am following the same method which you have mentioned.

some background :- The layout which I am using have  some sorting mentioned and filters are also attached to them.

If I am exporting the way you have mentioned , data is not matching with the Cji3 report.

but when I am exporting using Local File method, all the data is exported.

How can I avoid the  message and get the exact data from CJi3 report without missing any line item using spreadsheet directly.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

I recommend to use Spreadsheet.

Right click on the CJI3 layout, you can choose any of the options below

1. Excel (in MHTML Format)

or

2. Select from All available format

a. Excel (in MHTML Format) or

b. Excel (in Office 2007 ZLSX format)

Make sure you check Always use selected format, so if you download through List - Export - Spreadsheet  it will choose the format you defaulted.

Kindly let me know if you still get the message

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

The issue got resolved as the end user was using the wrong format and also he checked the "Always use selected format" and he was not able to change the format.

so he was unaware that the selected format was incorrect that's the reason the data exported didn't match with CJI3 report.

regards,

Sanket Gadhe

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved.

Thank you all for your guidance!!!

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

What are you trying to do ? Are you trying to export only part of the information from CJI3 or using which method you get this message

In the CJI3 output, right click on the cell and click Spread Sheet, you will get the message when you use the below format

Change to different format and check it.

Regards

Terence

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello

Try exploring SAP Note 1157927.

Shubham