cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Domain And port information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,      I have one RFC connection in ERP system (SM59) and I have one FIORI app in gateway system. Now i need to provide navigation from app which is loaded in ERP to Fiori loaded in Gateway.      To do this i need Domain and port number of Gatway system.  IS there anyway to get this information in ERP ? Regards, Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,           This logic will work if my BSP app and FIORI apps are in same system. But My BSP is running in ERP system(PD1) and my fiori app is deployed in gateway system (GT1).  i have RFC connection from PD1->GT1 system. Now the question is  how to get domain / port of GT1 system
using some code which is executed in PD1 system .
Regards,
praveen

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends where your services are registered. When you open your service in gateway builder and click on maintain, it will go to the system where they are registered. Simply open your service in  gateway, but firstly check where they are registered. Have a look at that and tell.

Regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in transaction: smgw.

Regards,

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is showing only currently active connections. I need to establish new HTTP connection using domainname:port/sap/bc....etc link.
Regards,
Praveen

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto t-code  sicf and folow the path:-  sap->opu->odata->sap,  you will get the list of all the services.

Double click on the service which you want to work with. It will switch to a screen where you will get all the related data.

By default for http the port is 80.

Regards

Ashish