Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party sales order(TAS) not billied automatically in batch job

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client process is (OR)->PO->MIGO->VF01->MIRO & In definition is of  TAS -- The billing relevance is B and in VTFA , billed qty is E.

Normally once the MIGO is done, customer invoice is created in background job which is happening for most of the sales orders, but one week before

two sales orders were not billed automatically. WHAT could be the reason?

1. Standard Order 0000714588 - current status is -Order->PO->MIGO->MIRO completed

2. Standard Order 0000730167 - current status is -Order->PO->MIGO completed.

Billing status was = VBUP-FKSAA = A .
Please note yesterday, company billed this sales orders manually, now the status is = C.

Please let me know if you need any further information?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Considering that impact is limited to 2 orders only so it doesn't look like a configuration issue. There could be different reasons for this kind of behaviour but first few which come across to me are :

- Orders being in change mode when batch job ran

- Conflicting batch jobs - at time billing batch job ran there could be another job trying to access your  orders.

- Billing Requirements - check your copy control routines to see if there is any specific requirement for billing which these order didn't meet.

Thanks

Yati

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

Could you cross check the change history of above sales orders, any billing block or any clue we may get it.

Additionally Billing relevance in TAS is B means billing is Order relevant and you can create billing even before GR as well.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasanth for your reply.

Yes, i checked the sales order change log. It was initially credit block after that it was released. then PR-PO-MIGO created. Post PO, no changes were done to sales order.

BTW, even though TAS billing relevance is B( order related ) because of copy control VTFA the billing qty is E which actually copies the Goods receipt qty and it gives an error as below while creating billing with OUT MIGO is done.

"No open billing quantity has been determined"

thanks...

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

Yes, you seems right.