cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles Not Loaded in Fiori LPD @ Production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Fiori Launchpad configuration has been done successfully in DEV  &  QAS.

The same Transpor Request's we have moved to PRD & activated the services in SICF.

Issue :  Tile Groups & Catalogs are not loaded...    

Please suggest your views on this issue..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Are all the roles assigned correctly to the user? what is the error coming up in the console?

Regards

Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

Thanks for your reply.

Issue has been identified.

I have created Custom role with the custom Tile catalog & Tile Group as below :

In DEV if the above role is assigned to any user, catalog & Group assigned to the role's are loaded in LaunchPad.

I captured the Role along with Catalog & Group in Transport Request and moved to QAS/PRD.

However, in QAS & PRD, custom catalogs are not reflecting in the Admin URL and in Launchpad.

Is there any possibility move the custom Tile Catalog & Group to QAS / PRD?

As the QAS & PRD are not modifiable client's I have to move it to PRD, can you please help with this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Create on more TR and assign it in the Launchpad designer. Do some modification in the created Group or catalog and move the new TR.I also face the same issue. After doing this It got moved to Production.

Regards,

Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

There is one more challenge, Admin URL(Launchpad Designer) in DEV is cross-client.

The custom catalog's & Group's created in 100 is not reflecting in 120 Client eventhough we copied through SCC1

120 Client is not MODIFIABLE, hence unable to create the catalogs directly in its URL.

Requested for Client Open and then capture in New TR to move QAS/PRD.

Is there any feasible way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

Thanks for your support,

Issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Nagaraj

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Please provide the solution you implemented or identify who provided the solution by marking it with Correct Answer.  This benefits the community as a whole so people who run into similar issues can use your solution.

Then mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue has been resolved as per your suggestion.

I have re-captured in new TR.

I observed that the changes made in DEV (Client 100) through (Launchpad Designer - Admin URL ) takes some time to get updated in Client 120 (Cross Clients).

However after the change's reflected in 120 Client, I captured the Custom Role in new TR and moved to QAS.

In QAS it works as expected and will be moving to PRD today.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Sure , let me conclude my Discussion/Q's with the correct answer.

Regards,

Nagaraj

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Much appreciated Nagaraj!

Answers (0)