Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order created one day before

renato_parise
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we run the MRP by Variable heuristic (SAP_MRP_001), the planned orders are created one day before the dep.demand date.

We don't have transport line, resource with time buffer, or safety day's supply in Product master.

Does someone know how we disconsider this difference?

Thanks,

Parise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Parise,

This can happen if the Requirements Time of the Dependent Demand is outside working hours of the involved resources. Example:

ReqDate    ReqTime Categ.     Qty

17.05.2016 00:00:00  DepDmd 123-

Planning of Standard Lots will try to cover the DepDmd on 17.05.2016 at 00:00:00. If the Resource is only available from 09:00:00 to 18:00:00, the Availability Date/Time of the receipt created to cover the requirement will shift to 16.05.2016 18:00:00 during backwards scheduling (first slot in this direction where capacity is provided).

Regards,

Tiago

renato_parise
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

I checked the requirement time and I shared with Brahmankar.

But I am not sure about this dates. I can see different dates for the same object according my print-screen.

Thanks

Parise.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have all the dependent requirements are on 00:00:00 Hrs, so to meet this requirement system will plan the receipt element in one day before. Expert Tiago already explained it.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

renato_parise
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brahman Kar.

I understood. But the correct time for this dep. requirement is 8:32 pm, according plan ord 367629165. Is it correct?

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In ECC have set ECC OPU5 Adjust dates =  'Adjust basic dates, dependent requirement on operation or order dates'?

For further information please read SAP Note  785903 - Requirements and availability dates for planned orders

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please share the screen shot?

Have you used the period factor?

Also note  MRP heuristic SAP_MRP_001 sorts the products to be planned based on the low-level code, and plans the products of the individual low-level code with the corresponding product heuristics.

Read consulting note  518556 - Using heuristics in the production planning run.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

renato_parise
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar,

We don´t use period factor.

I am reading this note now.

Thanks,

Parise

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In product view check the requirement Availability time of your demand and receipt element.

Do you have GR processing time?

The Planned Order is scheduled backwards from Requirements Date/Time of the uncovered Forecast.

For heuristic SAP_PP_002 check the setting of Reuse Strategy = Use timely receipts.

Does the resources having 24 hours of capacity per day?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

renato_parise
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar,

We don't have GR processing time for this product.

The resource has capacity. And I checked the Reuse strategy.

The MRP run create a plan ord in the same day when I create a FC req directly in Product view. But for Dependent demand they cannot.

BR

Parise.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share the RRP3 screen shot with Availability time and date of forecast and receipt element ?

Also share the screen shot of planned order detailed screen.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

renato_parise
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Is it about this screen?

Thanks

Parise