cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer activities from Primavera P6 to SAP PS using EPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am unable to transfer activities from Primavera P6 to SAP PS using EPS.

Whenever I run the transaction to Transfer Project from P6 to PS, it is unable to create the activities in PS while have been created in P6.

Please Guide.

--

Regards

SAurabha J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ken,

- Please Guide on this issue.

--

Regards

Saurabha J

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabha,

Whats the error message you are getting from SAP? Are the fields mappings done correctly between your P6 activities and SAP?

Please provide details of the error to suggest you remedial actions..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sammar,

Error:-

CN-770-Errors occurred during processing (see error log), ID: CN, NUMBER: 770

Data cannot be saved, MESSAGE_ID: CJ, MESSAGE_NUMBER: 036

Field /Time Stamp: Changing the contents of the field is not permitted, MESSAGE_ID: CJ, MESSAGE_NUMBER: 727

With respect to filed level mapping I have not done any mapping manually, I hope as per the default setting at least standard cycle should run and if I need to have any deviation from the standard cycle then I should look for inducting the additional mapping manually.

I am able to achieve the project creation including activities from SAP PS to Primavera but as I need to enhance the Project structure in Primavera with respect to detail activities I am doing the detailing (detailed activities creation & scheduling) in Primavera  but now my expectation is to sync the structure with SAP PS Project but nothing is happening at a description of the existing activity is getting update, No new object creation from Primavera to SAP PS.

I can see the SAP PS to Primavera mapping files under EPC/Config/im/SAPPS but not sure where I can validate the reverse mapping.

Let me know where we can troubleshoot.

We are currently looking into only epc/logs folder and checking for errors, with no leads.

--

Regards

Saurabha J