cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download the exercises from the openSAP courses that had finished ?

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SCN Team,

I am following an old openSAP course "Introduction to Software Development on SAP HANA (Repea)" by Thomas Jung and I need to download the exercises. The reason I need to download those exercises is because in the week2 unit 1, the trainer talks about creating a Header table and when we step into week2 unit 3, he already talks about creating views on two tables i.e., Header and Item. I just wonder when the item table was created. I assume it is part of the exercise.

Please help.

Babu Kilari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes - I do not find the assignments from the already finished coursed. Be it any.

I can't seem to find the link to the Open SAP Helpdesk in the website. Would you be able to help me out here with a screenshot as to where I could find this ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

You can see it here on the right side, there is a pop out when you click on the orange button. I hope that helps you.

Kind regards,

Claire

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

You mention week 2 units 1 and 3, but did you also check unit 2? If you still don't find it, please raise a ticket with the openSAP help desk. You can find the link on the right side of the openSAP website.

Thanks and kind regards,

Claire