cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit and Credit Entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have the following accounting entries which is wrong.

The income entry should be credited and receivable should be debited.How to credit the income entries.

Can someone please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, have you checked with your FI team before posting this?  If not, better discuss with them and solve the issue.  The configuration for this comes under FI part

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The scenario is an export process where the DEPB Income should be credited and the DEPB receivable should be debited but the accounting entry is just the opposite.The DEPB Income is 3% of FOB value and DEPB Receivable is 100% of DEPB Income.

Yes I have checked with FI and all settings are correct.

Incidentally we are working with EHP-7.0.

Any further inputs will be highly appreciated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you capturing these (DEPB) values in billing document?  If so, share the screen shot of your pricing procedure and billing document condition tab

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

PFA the screenshot.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For those zee condition types, you have assigned some zee Account Key.  As I already said, making a debit entry or credit entry will be under FI and your FI team has to change the existing configuration.

The Account Key whatever you assign in pricing procedure is inter linked with G/L and Posting Key.  This Posting Key is having two fields for Debit and Credit.  So check with your FI team

G. Lakshmipathi

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the exact scenario and how have you derived these accounting entries ?

best regds

Subha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please help me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can someone please provide some helpful inputs,