cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R_S4_PRE_TRANSITION_CHECKS logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I ran report R_S4_PRE_TRANSITION_CHECKS in simulation mode for option "Check Class Consistency Check". I got result :

Is there any reference link for us to refer on what is action that we require to do for the generated error ?

Thanks and Best Regards

Tarmizee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194211
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Before running the report R_S4_PRE_TRANSITION_CHECKS did you implemented all required notes and completed the manual activities mentioned in the note 2182725?

Also, before you run the above report you need to make sure you are running the maintenance planner to check the components available in your source system are compatible with the S/4 HANA. All the add-ons or 3rd party components are not supported with S/4 HANA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Thanks for your reply. My conversion is from ERP 6.0 to S/4HANA. At which version that I should run the report R_S4_PRE_TRANSITION_CHECKS ? What I meant is the report should run at version ERP 6.0 or at version S/4HANA ?

Thanks and Best Regards

Tarmizee

former_member194211
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarmizee,

the report will be run on the source system. In your case ECC 6.0

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarmizee,

As it appears from the error messages , Pre-checks are failing due to Add ons like BP-ERP. BP-CANW , BP-SOLBLD etc. Suggest to check with SAP whether these add ons are compatible with present edition of S4H or not.

With regards,

Mrinal