cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Menu-Logistics folder and HR not shown

0 Kudos

Hello every one

after installing SAP GUI-I found in SAP Menu Logistics and HR not shown in node- as in the picture

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hawari,

Please check SAP note 1246860. You should also set delete_double_tcodes to NO.

Kind regards,

Cris

0 Kudos

Hello Cristiano,

Your user does not have access to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad.

You are currently signed-in with a P-User ID. The SAP ONE Support Launchpad only works with S-User IDs.

• Log out of the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and log in with an S-User ID. If you continue to receive this message:
    • Close all instances of your browser, launch the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and log in with an S-User ID, or
    • Open a "Private Browsing" window (CTRL+SHIFT+P or CTRL+SHIFT+N depending on your browser) to access the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, signing in with an S-User ID.

If you do not have access to an S-User ID, please contact your company’s super-administrator or an SAP Local Support Center

how can I get S-User ID - is it free?

if not can you explain how can I able to show the logistics folder

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hawari,

You need to contact your company system administrator. He or she should have an S-user, capable of accessing SAP notes.

Kind regards,

Cris

0 Kudos

I installed this as trial version in my computer -if you know how to show the logistics menu tell me-or just copy and past from that link you mention-thanks again for your reply