cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication Issues of MDG FI Objects

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have done the replication setup for all MDG FI objects in a STANDALONE System which is working fine in MDG 7.0.

All my CCTR/PCTR/CELEM are getting replicated in ECC system after completing hte approvals from MDG along with their respective assignment to Groups & Hierarchies.

But facing an issue in replication of 2 scenarios:

Scenario 1:

1. Created CCTR in MDG. After complete Approval the Data is getting replicated in the ECC of the same system.The hierarchy Area field is getting updated with the topmost(Say H1)  assigned hierarchy which is assigned to the respective Controlling area.
  2. Created the Blank request for assignment of the replicated CCTR.Assigned the activated CCTR below group (G1) of topmost Hierarchy H1.Saved the data.Completed the approvals.Now the whole assignment updated in ECC & I can see my CCTR under the Group (G1) of the Hierarchy (H1) in OKEON T-code. But the issue is when I open this CCTR in KS03 T-code , the Hierarchy area is not getting updated to the selected to Group. It is still showing the old topmost Hierarchy. Any Idea why in the transaction level of CCTR,why this is not updating?

Scenario 2:

1. The deleted Cost center is not getting replicated in ECC after the complete approval of the Change Request. I am simply searching the active CCTR , opening it to click on DELETE button to delete the CCTR & completing the approval process. The flag is getting updated in MDG after completing the process but the same is not showing in the ECC.Any Idea why this replication of deletion of CCTR is not updating in ECC?

Regards,

Kaustubh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

according to your description, I'd assume that you're using ALE based IDoc replication? In that case:

1. The update of the hierarchy requires a specific workflow template so that both the Hry IDoc and the Master IDoc are sent (see config guide for details).

2. IDocs do not support the replication of deletions due to technical limitations in the ERP inbound that are beyond MDG's control.

Recommendation: use SOA service based replication. Both scenarios are supported out-of-the-box w/o limitations or the need of a specific workflow template.

Best regards

Michael

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaustubh

Which workflow temp you are using?

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Using the template for CCTR "WS75700040".

Kaustubh

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushtubh...

You have to use - SAP delivers the standard workflow template WS72100012 for the approval process. You can't use any other templete. Refer to the below thread - See the reply from Michael...

Replication of Hierarchy & Groups of MDG-F ... | SCN

Kiran

0 Kudos

HI,

I tried with the mentioned template.

The replication is working fine but the data is still not getting updated in the ECC transaction level.

Assigned this template to the Process CCTR Group Hierarchy which is holding the data for the assignment of the CCTR to Groups & Hierarchies.

Any clues what is the missing link here?

Best regards,

Kaustubh