CANCELLATION OF ERRONEOUS INSPECTION LOT
- Created PO for an item to be received by a particular plant.
- This specific plant does not have QM/UD activated.
- However PO was created with "Quality Inspection" and accordingly MIGO was also created with "Quality Inspection"
- MIRO was done against the said MIGO and payment was also made.
- Now the stock is still shown as under "Quality Inspection"
- MIGO cannot be cancelled as MIRO and payment already done.
Question is - how to remove this stock from QA and move to unrestricted stock.
Thanks & Regards,
Husein N T.
Arijit Banerjee replied
First you should clarify if you wish to go through the Quality Inspection route or not. If you need to follow QI process, then create UD code & Catalogs in QS51 and then process your inspection lots linked to the quality hold stock. That should free the material form Quality Hold stock to Unrestricted stock.
I believe you can't now revert all the material documents as you have completed the steps till MIRO, and payments were already credited to the vendors. So, material document cancellation may not be possible at this moment of time.
The next option will be to use SAP Note 48815 program to move the Q-hold stock to unrestricted stock. This process will settle the issue you are currently facing, but this is not a process fix!! You will still have to make a plan as to which way you need to work on in future, means with QM flows or without QM flows, and then work accordingly.