Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to update create EAR SCA Files

former_member199963
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring Sourcing, and its failing at update  and created EAR SCA Files.

Below is the error log:

build_opt_sca:

[copy] Copying 1 file to C:\sourcing90\fsapp

[exec] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/tc/di/cmdline/ApplicationLauncher

[exec] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.tc.di.cmdline.ApplicationLauncher

[exec]     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:261)

[exec]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

[exec]     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:249)

[exec]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:354)

[exec]     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:344)

[exec]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:299)

[exec]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:367)

[exec] Could not find the main class: com.sap.tc.di.cmdline.ApplicationLauncher.  Program will exit.

[exec] Result: 1

[delete] Deleting: C:\sourcing90\fsapp\commandfile.txt

BUILD FAILED

file:C:/sourcing90/deploy/NW-deploy.xml:209: Warning: Could not find file C:\sourcing90\fsapp\esooptimizer.sca to copy.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Asad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

For fix your problem you need to configure the variables as below:

In dctool.sh input this:

export NWDITOOLLIB="/sapmnt/<SID>/global/di_cmd_tools/lib"

export JAVA_HOME="/sapmnt/<SID>/exe/jvm/linuxx86_64/sapjvm_6.1.086/sapjvm_6/jre"

In operating system this:

setenv DISPLAY=localhost:0

setenv NWDITOOLLIB /sapmnt/<SID>/global/di_cmd_tools/lib

setenv JAVA_HOME /sapmnt/<SID>/exe/jvm/linuxx86_64/sapjvm_6.1.086/sapjvm_6/jre

setenv PATH /sapmnt/<SID>/exe/jvm/linuxx86_64/sapjvm_6.1.086/sapjvm_6/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/uc/linuxx86_64:/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run:/home/<sid>adm:.

Remind, check your java's version before to configure the variables. In my case my java is 6.1.086.

Thanks.

Daniel Berto Santana

SAP Basis Netweaver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asad,

I am with the same problem here.. So, I would like to know.. Are you fixed this issue? if yes, Can you share the solution with me?

thanks.

S.

former_member199963
Participant
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asad

I configured the environment, but I got this error:

I don't know why of the error... Can you have any ideia?

Thanks.

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Creating the SDA file is the first of two steps. The second step is to create the SCA file.  Where this problem is not finding a file that is required to generate the SDA,  it seems to be either the path is incorrecvt to the tools or the tools were not extracted properly from the archive they are stored in.  Please refer to the documentation that explains how / where to extract the tools and the modifications in the script to point at them.  The only othere issue I have seen on these installations is insufficient access on the directory but that seems unlikely in this case. when I see the ../ in the begining of the path that seems to indicate a relative path.  As stated in the install guide the path should be set explicitly. (as suggested by Asad above)

Regards,

Gary