cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types in Billing Document- Tax Inclusive in Cost

0 Kudos

Hello All,

In my billing document, I have three condition types ZR00 (Price), ZSER (Service Tax 14%), ZSBC (Swachh Bharat 0.5%).

As per my configuration, ZSER and ZSBC calculates on ZR00.

For ZSER I have defined tax code and GL in OB40. But I want the amount of ZSBC to be added to Cost and not in separate line item.

Kindly Help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For achieving that you need to change the below changes:

i. create a new condition type in your PP ex.: ZR01

ii. Mark ZR00 & ZSBC as statistical in you PP

iii. Now Pass the value of ZR00 & ZSBC in a new step if required

iv. Add both the condition type i.e. ZR00 & ZSBC in a new step with new condition type as ZR01 and assign a account key to this condition type.

Please find the below for reference.

But one question why you want to add SB tax to main item because as per government notification SB Tax should be shown as separate line item in the invoice. Any specific reason to do so, please help us to understand the same.

Thanks

Sumeet Sah

0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Thanks for your response. The reason to do so is that in our scenario business cannot take the credit of SBC. Please let me know if attached screenshot of excel for new config is correct and also what happens in below two scenarios:

1. When there is no Swachh Bharat Cess

2. When SBC is required in separate line item.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can amend your old PP as per the new calculation provided above..

But curious to know why you cannot take SB tax on separate line? what nature of business your dealing with?

Coming to you point:

1. When there is no Swachh Bharat Cess

When there in no SB tax then don't maintain the value in VK11 or manually.

2. When SBC is required in separate line item.

For separate line you you need top configure new PP.

But why point to will come in your case when business don't want to take the credit of SB tax as mentioned by you earlier.

In case business is asking to for both option for SB tax then you need to make them understand this is not a good business practice.

Thanks

Sumeet

0 Kudos

Hello Summet,

I would try to explain the business scenario for my client:-

We are an automobile company and we give commission to our dealers(customers in sap) when they sell the EW (extended warranty) to customers.

Once a dealer sell EW to customers they raise an invoice to us and we pay them the commission. However since these dealers are maintained as Customers in SAP and not as Vendors, we give them a Credit Note. On that CN, both Service Tax and SBC are applicable, but we cannot take credit of this SBC and hence we like to load this SBC amount to our cost.

I have created PP as shown in my previous reply. However, the Net Total (step 45) is taking only ST amount. It should ideally take Price+ST+SBC. Also SBC is coming twice. See below screen shot.

Kindly help. I am FI consultant, don't know much in SD PP.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got your point.

You need to define a new condition type ex: ZR01 where in you will pass the value of (ZR00+ZSBC) and assign it with a account key as mentioned in my earlier post please refer below: (Note for step 38)

i. create a new condition type in your PP ex.: ZR01

ii. Mark ZR00 & ZSBC as statistical in you PP

iii. Now Pass the value of ZR00 & ZSBC in a new step if required

iv. Add both the condition type i.e. ZR00 & ZSBC in a new step with new condition type as ZR01 and assign a account key to this condition type.

Please find the below for reference.

Thanks.

Sumeet sah

0 Kudos

Hello Summet,

Thanks and I maintained PP as you suggested.

I created a Credit Note in Dev system and when I check conditions, total amount is coming wrong

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ZR01 is not coming, you need to find the reason for that click on Analysis tab and go to ZR01 condition you will find the reason for that.

Probably you need to maintain condition record for ZR01 in VK11. What is the condition class and calculation type you had maintain for ZR01?

You can ask your SD counterpart to help you in this, its not a big issue.

Thanks

Sumeet Sah

0 Kudos

Hi,

We did click on analysis and below is screenshot.

My Calculation type is 4 for for Net Total. Not sure where to check Condition Class.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That what I mentioned in my earlier post - Maintain the condition record for ZR01 after making the below changes:

In V/06 - ZR01

Calculation type as percentage

Then maintain in VK11 as 100% for required combination.

Thanks

SS

0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Sorry for troubling you so much. Everything is correct now. except the Net total which should be Price+ST+SBC.

Also in PP, I maintained Total Tax (from 16 to 16), else it was calculating SBC twice

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why the other condition is coming as inactive i.e. with yellow mark i.e ZR00, ZSER & ZSBC.

You need to check the condition class for all these condition type i.e. ZR00 as Price, ZSER as Tax, ZSBC as Tax (also for other tax consition) and ZR01 as Discount and then again maintain the condition record fro ZR01 in VK11 and run the test cycle its will resolve the issue of calculation.

Tell me one thing there is no SD resource in your project reason y I m asking is this is something which is very critical to business and both SD & FI need to fix it for business. It not the area which FI will take care. See there is no harm in learning but that need to be done under some who know the stuff well so that if any thing goes wrong he will guide you then and there.

Anyway make the above changes and run the cycle its will resolve your issue.

Thanks.

Sumeet

0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

I will check the condition class for all condition types and get back to you.

Unfortunately, no resource in SD and MM. I am the only one for FI, MM and SD.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

In that case god bless you.

If issue resolved then close the thread or else please let us know the issue.

Many Thanks.

Sumeet Sah

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ankur gupta wrote:

no resource in SD and MM. I am the only one for FI, MM and SD.

Does that mean SCN will be help center/Training center for basic concepts in MM/SD like pricing?

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti Prakash,

No that doesn't mean SCN will be help center/training center. Do not bother if you do not like to help.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I will not be bothered, until and unless you are adhering SCN RoE.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Thanks but no Thanks.!

Also I understand, SCN is a place where everyone is to help each other. You could have also helped and guided since you look like an expert and think it was a silly issue. But you rather chose to comment on it. I wasn't asking anyone to TRAIN me on SAP which I think you interpreted. Truce!

Sumeet,

Thanks so much for your kind help bro. Unfortunately not able to assign you any points. But your answer definitely helped me a lot.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Don't take JP words in -ve way, as a moderator guide lines need to be followed as per SCN RoE and everyone is here to help each other.

Nevertheless I m happy that your issue is shorted out.

Many Thanks.

Sumeet Sah

jitenderkumar1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

If you want any condition type value not to be come as separate line item. Please use the Account key functionality. There is some standard key "NVV" which add the value in cost.

Please try and let us know.

Regards,

Jitender Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

I couldn't find standard key such as NVV in Sales Procedure.

NVV is used in MM-FI Tax Procedure.

jitenderkumar1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am able to find in current system and SD guys are also using these .

0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

Can you please share the screenshot of your quality system.