cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account assignment group in Sales Order PROBLEM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI , ALL

I ' ve met some account assignment group update when material master was updated with account assignment group (MVKE-KTGRM)  as blank (Sales Org 2 view), but some account assignment group no update in sale's order.

1. material was created with account assignment group (MVKE-KTGRM)  as value "01"  (Sales Org 2 view)

2. Subsequently Sales Orders  were made against this material.

3. material's account assignment group(MVKE-KTGRM) was updated by  value "02"

4. some account assignment group(VBAP-KTGRM) was updated in Sales Order , and the others account assignment group was not updated in sales order

5. the sales order 's create date are before the material' updated date

what might reasons for this...?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check sales Order changes with program RVSCD100..

Only chance is during creation of sales order-if user maintains this field-might create issue

(due to the above program cannot catch the change entries during VA01)

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , Phanikumar

I check the date which sales order is created or modified , they are before the date which material is modified.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what might reasons for this...?

This question is self explanatory--

Pl check material changes time(MM04) Vs SO creation times(VBAK)

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , Phanikumar

material changes (mm04) is updated later than SO creation times(VBAK), but some SO is updated which is my doubt.

eg: material changes value(MVKE-KTGRM) from "01" to "02", some SO value( VBAP-KTGRM) is also from "01" to "02", but others SO value( VBAP-KTGRM) still is "01"

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably the user knew that this value is not correct and changed it manually before saving the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Veselina

I check the date which sales order is created or modified , they are before the date which material is modified.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing prevents the user from modifying the data manually before saving the order for the first time, you will not see any change documents for that in such case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As below I check screenshots:

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just checked for my clarity-normally this account assignment group of material at SO level-will be in display mode even in VA01.

Please check-is there any enhancements done previously(example  field modification exits/Standard variants) in making this  field editable-later reverted.

Phanikumar

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are 100% sure that the data was not modified during document creation (if you a field modification active at this point) and no change documents exist for the order, then check if there was a ticket to correct this document (not all custom programs write change documents).

Another possible case is if you had previously some custom logic to modify the field value based on some criteria and then rewrote the concept.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2. Subsequently Sales Orders  were made against this material.

The above two statements are contract to each other.  When you say after material master update, sale orders were created, you also say, sale order creation date was before the update.  You have to explain the issue clearly to get suitable assistance

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,G. Laksh

I mean when material is updated , account assignment group which a part of sales order was created has updated ,but the others is not updated...