cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File->Soap<->File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i need to create once scenarion where i need to pick XML file from ERP system and send it to Bank portal using webservice and also

bank gives response in XML format it may be soap response and i need to place the file in ERP system using PI

can i use file->soap<->(synchronous )-> file

if yes what all components do i need to create in ESR and ID

is there any alternative approach to this .

your help is highly needed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

PI IR and ID configuration will be exactly same as you do for synchronous scenario . Here you just need to create one additional file receiver channel and You need to mention this channel in the module parameter of sender file CC. Use standard module requestresponse bean and responseoneway bean.

For your reference use config like below in the sender file CC. Please note when will you do the testing the receiver file CC should be active and on else your interface will give error -

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Apu

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

You have the option to do a SOAP lookup at mapping level (), however the best choice is to follow Harish suggestion because you standard modules and you will have better performance and more maintenable scenario. This link could help you to understand the bridges in PI. Also, this wiki can help you changing the RFC by SOAP.

Regards.

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Actually the xml file which i needs to send to bank portal they said the connectivity between PI and

bank portal is through webservice.In this case how should i design the interface .

Once i see the existing system i will be able to furnish more details.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please create the following -

1. If the source file which you are getting is not XML, then you need to create File sender channel with File Content Conversion (FCC) and convert it into XML

2. Create Outbound Interface to match the above structure

3. Create Inbound interface to match the Bank structure

4. Use Mapping to convert the source structure into your Bank Structure.

5. Use SOAP receiver channel to send the data to your Bank Web-service.

6. In Module parameters add the Request Response Bean and follow all the methods provided in the links above.

7. The 2nd ICO will drop the file in the specified folder.

As you are sending the payments to bank and you might be updating the status in BNK_MONI tcode. For this you can use CollectivePaymentOrderNotification_In standard proxy. Hence my suggestion would be to use proxy as your receiver interface in 2nd ICO.

Please let me know if you need more help on this.

Regards,

Nitin